ABOUT THE POLICY
This is a mechanical & electrical breakdown warranty extension, designed to assist towards the cost of repair/ replacement to parts covered in the document. The extended warranty covers key power-train components, that is, battery, motor, and controller for all its current models.
The dealer will only accept the responsibility for replacement as per the terms & conditions of these documents.
PERIOD OF COVER
The terms of the Extended warranty period shall be as below:
||EPluto 7G / ETrance NEO
||EPluto / ETrance Plus
||KMs Limit *
||KMs Limit *
If any defect/ defects is found in your two-wheeler within the terms stipulated above, your dealer will be
obligated to repair/ replace at his sole discretion. Any part shown to be defected with a new part or the
equivalent at no cost for the owner for parts & labour, when the dealer acknowledges that such a defect is
attributable to mechanical & Electrical breakdown as defined. (* Whichever is earlier).
- In order to maintain the validity of extended warranty the two-wheeler must be serviced by PURE EV
Exclusive Authorized Dealer in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations
- It is mandatory to avail the 4 free and 6 paid service as per the timelines within the stipulated KM
ranges as described in the user manual to be eligible for the extended warranty.
- Customers need to endorse the service details in the extended warranty invoice or keep the repair
invoices as proof for carrying services as per manufacturer recommended schedule. The owner shall
affect at his cost, all modifications and repairs necessary to avoid a claim, if a claim is likely to occur in the
absence of the above.
- Services must be completed at the correct time/s and mileage/s. The customer must retain all the service invoices and relevant receipts. Failure to service the Two-Wheeler in accordance with the manufacturer's recommended service schedule will render the extended warranty invalid.
- The mileage quoted in no way guarantees the true distance covered by the Two-Wheeler and is indicated only as a guide to when servicing is due. Failure to maintain the odometer, mileage recorder in working order or disconnecting it or tampering with it will invalidate this extended warranty.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The warranty is not applicable for Two-Wheelers owned, temporarily or otherwise, by a business.
- The warranty is non-transferable and is only applicable to the first owner of the vehicle.
- It is mandatory to have active insurance and complete registration of the vehicle under CMVR norms
for the High-Speed Variants (EPluto 7G and ETrance Neo).
- The extended warranty has no surrender value, no refund of cost is available, and it cannot be
- No liability will be accepted for any Mechanical and Electrical breakdown claim, notified to the
Warranty Service Provider more than 14 days after the relevant fault has become apparent.
- No repairs may be undertaken or commenced under the terms of extended warranty unless explicitly
authorized by means of a claim’s authority number with respect to agreed liability.
- No liability will exist with regard to any claims not authorized in this way. All claims must be supported
by the relevant documentation.
- The Warranty Service Provider reserves the right to examine the Two-Wheeler and subject it to expert
assessment and to nominate a repairer. The result of the assessment will determine the liability subject to
the claimable limits.
- No liability will be accepted for damage caused by neglect, corrosion, intrusion of foreign or deleterious matter, lack of servicing, overheating, freezing or abuse by the continued use of the Two-Wheeler
after a fault has become evident or for consequential loss on the failure of parts not covered by extended
- If it shall be established following the receipt of the claim that the conditions of extended warranty as
laid down have not been fully complied with, then it is here by expressly agreed and declared that the
Warranty Service Provider shall be released from all liability for that particular claim.
- If the customer and/or the Authorized dealer undertake a claim, knowing the claim to be false and or
fraudulent as regards the value or the amount of work or cause of failure or otherwise, this extended warranty shall be deemed to be invalid and the right to prosecute is reserved. Failure to comply with these
formalities and conditions may lead to a refusal to pay the Claim.
- All disputes/differences regarding claim settlement, arising for whatsoever reason shall be subject to
jurisdiction of Hyderabad courts only.
- Parts of the Two-Wheeler that have been subjected to Misuse, Accident, Negligent treatment or which
have been used in conjunction with parts and equipment not manufactured or recommended for use by
- Parts of the Two-Wheeler that have been altered or modified or replaced in unauthorized manner, and
which in the sole judgment of PURE EV affects its performance and reliability.
- The Two-Wheeler that has not been serviced by PURE EV authorized service outlet as per the company
recommended maintenance schedule or which have not been operated or maintained in accordance with
instructions mentioned in the owner's manual/ PURE EV recommendation.
- The Two-Wheelers used for competition or race and/or for attempting to set up any kind of record.
- Any two-wheeler on which parts or accessories not approved by the manufacturer has been used.
- Any repair or replacement required as a result of accident or collision damage.
- The warranty shall not be applicable to rental or commercial use of the product.
- Any vehicle which was not used as per the norms and instructions as specified in the owner’s manual.
- Overcharging the battery or not adhering to the Battery Safety Instructions and any amendments thereof.
THE DEALER - Means PURE EV Exclusive Dealers including Branch & Workshop.
TWO-WHEELER- Means PURE EV Electric Two-Wheeler.
THE INSURED- The person including individual, company, firm or any other unincorporated association
whose name appears in the registration certificate of the Two- wheeler/ Proposal.
BREAKDOWN - Failure of a mechanical or electrical part for a reason other than wear & tear, normal deterioration or negligence, causing sudden stoppage of its function.